Thursday, May 17, 2012

Review: Naruto Shippuuden 262

WooOOOoooW ^O^
I liked the episode very much.
In this episode, the war actually started with fighting scenes ^O^ Coooool!!

I really enjoyed watching this episode. Deidara & Sasori started fighting Kankuro's unit. The fighting scene was awesome, I liked it. However, next episode is going to be the BEST <<(I feel ^^) because it is going to be about Sai, & it is going to be titled as "Sai and Shin". Shin is Sai's best friend in the past. Sai used to consider him as brother, but Shin died. Because of Kabuto, Shin is revived. It was a big shock for Sai to see Shin alive again fighting him. I felt sad for him. I have a feeling that I am going to cry in the next episode >o<" noooooooo!!!

This is Sai (to those who don't know him ^^" haha)



This is Shin (as well)



Extra picture of Sai (I found it on the Internet & I liked it very much^^)



Unfortunately, Sai & Shin are forced to fight each other (Shin is controlled by the enemy "Kabuto")



Poor Sai ><" We used to see him calm just like in these pictures (calm or smiling most of the time)





However, in the next episode (going to be 263) he is going to get really angry (for the first time!) 
(from the preview)



Extra pictures from the preview




These are picture from the manga that I liked (they affected me emotionally ^^")





Oh oh!! I forgot to mention something else!
In this episode, I liked the idea of Kankuro fighting Sasori using Sasori's old puppet ^^


------------------------

I hope you enjoyed my review ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment